We are Clean! How?
- we wash our mats with environmentally safe detergent every month
- we spray our mats with water, tea tree oil, lemon oil and eucalyptus after every use
- we wash our balls, pads, and blocks
- our blankets are washed and hung out twice a year
- our studio is lovingly, thoroughly cleaned top to bottom once a week
- we only use environmentally safe cleaners and oils – no fragrances
We are Green!
We’ve been listed as one of Plymouth’s Environmental Champions! We try our best to tread lightly. Let us tell you how! We:
- purchase wind energy to offset our energy use
- use bamboo toilet paper in all bathrooms to protect our old growth forests
- recycle the unrecycleables with Terracycle in our lobby
- recycle paper, tp tubes, paper towel tubes
- send packaging BACK to companies for them to re-use
- re-use envelopes, packages, packaging, coupons, backs of paper
- do not use chemicals when we clean…all plant-based organic products
- have rechargable batteries
- set the heat on a timer
- have eco-friendly ceiling tiles to conserve heat
- offer fun incentives for biking & walking . . . FREE mat/towel/extra water and a BIG high five for the environment!
- have reusable glasses for water instead of plastic water bottles for sale
- use cloth hand towels in the bathrooms
- wash our hands with Dr. Bronner’s eco-friendly soap
- don’t have bags in our four garbages
- compost all compostables
- shortened some class times from 75 mins to 60 mins!
- unashamedly re-use, re-gift, and re-everything!!